Skip to content
How Does This Work?
- Fill in the current age of your child. This is to calculate the number of years and the estimated tertiary school fees and living expenses you are likely to incur, based on the assumed inflation rates stated below.
- Gender will make a difference because men are likely to push back tertiary education by 2 years due to National Service.
- You can plan to include living and other miscellaneous expenses, or you can solely fund for school fees.
- Tertiary education inflation is set at 5% per annum.
- 20 Years Average Singapore living expenses inflation rate is set at 1.47% per annum.